“You’re going to make a difference. a lot of times it won’t be huge, it won’t be visible even. But it will matter just the same.” – Commissioner James Gordon
I am starting the email with that quote because it is true in your training. (Also I am a fan of Batman so if you know who James Gordon is here is a virtual high five! 😉
A lot of times your training will not show visible results in the short term but:
- The more you keep being consistent
- The more you keep pushing yourself
- & The more you keep going for that “one more rep” when your mind is telling you “no more”
I know you will destroy all your goals & I am here to help you in every step of the way.
1/2 Weighted Bodyweight Pyramid Workout
1A) Weighted Pull Ups x 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
1B) Weighted Dips x 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
1C) Weighted Push Ups x 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
2A) Pull Ups x 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
2B) Dips x 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
2C) Push Ups x 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
3A) Any Core Exercise 4 x 10
3B) Kettlebell Swings 4 x 20
Here is how the pyramid goes:
- You do weighted pull ups, dips & push ups for 10 reps each & thats one superset.
- Rest 1 min.
- Do the next superset but this time is 8 reps of each exercise.
- Rest 1 min.
- Next super set is 6 reps of each exercise.
- Once you reach 2 reps that is the bottom of the pyramid and you are done with the weighted reps.
- Repeat the pyramid going down again but this time without added weight.
- Once you finish both pyramids finish off your workout with conditioning.
- Once you are done with the conditioning go to a mirror and hella admire your arm gains. They will have a huge pump!
Attack Life and Get Stronger!
– Luis Carrillo