I am no foam roller expert, but these simple foam rolling movements have helped me tremendously to release a lot of the tension in my muscles that have become tight due to bad posture & habits
Foam rolling will get you be more mobile, release tightness & open up your fascia (the sheet around your muscles)
The more mobile you are the more ROM you have, which means the more muscle building potential you can have
Or simply more mobility will help you lift heavier weights!
Foam Rolling Routine:
- Hip Flexor
- IT Band
- Inner Thigs
- Piriformis (glutes)
- Shins (roll over them)
- Mid & Upper Back
- Lats (Right Below Armpits)
- Back (Hyperextend)
Those are the areas to roll over, here is what to do:
- Hit your tight spots for 10 seconds (spend more time in the tighter areas 15-20 seconds)
- Roll Over them or simple put pressure in the tight area
- **The Key thing is to Roll Over the Tissue NOT the Bone**
- If you don’t feel tight in one area then skip it
- Give this 5-10 min before hitting a workout & am sure your gonna feel a ton better!
And That’s it!
Keep it simple, so just do this for a couple of minutes before your workout & start lifting heavier weights
Questions? comments or concerns? drop them below!
Attack Life & get Stronger
Lean Hybrid Muscle – Build Muscle While Losing Fat + Learn How to Create Your Own Hybrid Workouts
Grow Stronger Method – Get Stronger & Lift Heavier Weights Without Adding Bulk!