Today is thanksgiving in the U.S. & many of us will pig out until we can’t no more (that might be me too, lol)
…Anyway, this day is about being grateful, so I just wanted to say a big:
- Thanks for being a subscriber
- Thanks for letting me share my info with you
- Thanks for choosing to learn from me
- Thanks for following my advice
- Thanks for wanting to live a healthier life
- Thanks for choosing to be strong
- And thanks for choosing to not settle for less.
We can be weak and average like everyone but you choose to improve yourself by building a better body & mind trough working out & eating better.
For that I am thankful & graceful.
*Thankful that I can help you on your journey & grateful that I am able to do so*
When I was in high school I always wanted to be an athlete & help people get stronger & healthier.
I never thought that by writing my emails, blog posts, making videos videos & products I would be able to help hundreds of people.
…and while I am not making a living from doing this (I still have a normal job) – the life I once dreamed of is slowly coming to fruition.
I tell you this because I want you to realize that I love sharing this info with you (would do it, even if I didn’t get paid for it because it fuels my soul) & I am grateful that you guys enjoy & actually put the info to use.
Thanks for being an action taker.
Today might be a day to give thanks, but also take a moment to:
- Be Grateful For You -
Be grateful for:
- Getting stronger week by week
- Being healthy & alive
- Having work and being able to make a living
- Having the strength to make decisions that will improve your life
- Having the discipline to workout in order to get stronger & build more muscle
- Having the courage to do what it takes to get stronger (both inside the gym & outside overcoming hardships)
Take a moment and just think about how much you have grown this year, not only physically but mentally, spiritually, financially & how you are becoming the best version of yourself.
The journey to personal growth never stops, but I am grateful that I can be a small part of it for you.
With that said, enjoy your turkey & thank you for choosing to be strong.
I am here to help you along your journey,
Attack Life & Get Stronger
- Luis “Grateful” Carrillo